Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby's First Sensory Box

I found this idea on Pinterest and thought I would throw one together for Marin during her morning nap. I am so glad I did. It was so much fun watching her play with each item. Sorry for all the pictures but she was really hamming it up so I kept clicking away. :o)

The box had dice in a peanut container, big buttons, straws and paint cups,  ribbons,
bells glued on a popsicle stick, and a magnifying glass. 


She was very excited. 

She looked at the camera and smiled! Look at those SIX teeth!!

Straws in the paint cup...

I can't remember if I have posted this or not, but Marin crosses her legs ALL THE TIME
when she sits. She is such a lady. :o) 

I wasn't sure what she would think of the dice.
But she took the lid off, placed each dice on the lid, then put them back in the container.
It was really fun to watch her. 

Trying to put the lid back on all by herself. 

Oh, how I love her!

And now the magnifying glass to take a closer look at everything. :o)




And of course, you must climb into the sensory box to get a closer view....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know she is my granddaughter, but she is PRECIOUS!!!! can not wait till febuary...chicago here i come..marin, your mayemaye loves yu big1111111