Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

Special Blankets

When Marin and Hollis got a big box of hand me downs from cousin Kate, there were two matching blankets in the mix. I loved it! I thought it would be pretty special to have matching blankets....that both belonged to their older cousin. So I sent them down to our dear, sweet friend and she did her monogramming magic on them. Thank you so much, Mary Joy! We love them! I think I will save Marin's until Hollis gets here and give them to both girls at the same time. Marin loves to snuggle with a good blanket! 



And then a few weeks ago, another special blanket came in the mail! Aunt Betsy made Hollis the most beautiful blanket! I LOVE the colors and am trying to brainstorm (with a very brain dead brain) ways to use all the colors in Hollis' room. But first, I should probably finish Marin's room. Um, I am a little behind. But I love this blanket and can't wait to have our little Hollis all snuggled up in it!



This is Marin's blanket from Aunt Betsy. It sits on her rocking chair with her favorite baby doll. She climbs up there quite often for a little rock. :o)

No comments: