Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Doggies by Sandra Boynton

Marin and I read Doggies by Sandra Boynton. She loves dogs so this was a fun little counting book for her. Before we read the book, I took pictures of each of her little dogs (she has SEVEN! Sheesh) and turned them into magnets. Then we counted and played with them. She has a set of animal magnets that she plays with when I change Hollis' diaper so I thought she might have fun with these too. 
She thought it was funny to see her toys.

Getting a closer look.





This picture makes me laugh. When I was getting the dog pictures, I lined them up against the wall.
Marin thought this was a good idea so she moved a couple of them over and joined the line. :o)
(I would minimize her dog collection but she plays with every single one of them. Pinky is still her favorite though. )

1 comment:

awalton said...

She's so cute sitting there in line with her dogs. Love that idea too! My girls love that book.