Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

That's Not My Dinosaur

I randomly picked a handful of books off of Marin's bookshelf to read and do some fun little projects with....
Our first read was That's Not My Dinosaur. It's a touch and feel book that is so cute. I found it at the school yard sale we went a few weekends ago. Love yard sales. But we read it and made play dough dinosaurs. She actually let me read it several times to her. She still has her favorite books but now she really enjoys reading different ones! 

Making a "dinosaur".

I just found some play dough accessories (rolling pins, stamps, etc)! 



Then we painted "horns" on a dinosaur using our handprints! She used her markers to color her
dinosaur afterwards. 

Her handprints!

She really wanted an orange dinosaur. :o) 



She REALLY enjoyed the orange marker. 

Creativity. 

Her finished dinosaur! 

We have SkippyJon Jones, Doggies, and Going on a Bear Hunt next! 

And just so I don't forget, these are a few of her favorite books right now...


No comments: