Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Some of our days....

First.....our beautiful Hollis enjoying some tummy time.



Practicing the roll over. Seriously, look how BIG our baby is!

Next....Burke got the girls matching pajamas. Well, really he got them for me. I love PJs on our babies!
Checking out the PJs or...
 wondering how she can steal Sister's passy. 

"I will not look at you, Mommy." 

This picture just makes me laugh.
Hollis doesn't know what is going on and then there's Marin making a little appearance.

Her "I'm being a stinker" face.



Momma's crazy eyes.

They wanted to watch a show before bed....on their changing pads. 

And then.....this is becoming a common activity at our house. I push Hollis in the stroller and Marin pushes her baby. It really is so very cute. (Except one walk ended with me pushing Hollis, carrying baby and stroller, AND Marin while both were crying. One baby was ready to go in while the other was not finished climbing all the neighbors steps. Yeah, I'm sure our street got a good laugh at that one.) Other than that, it's really cute.

"Bye"
One of her favorite words. She waves and blow kisses.
She said her first "sentence" the other night.
Looked up at Burke, gave a little wave, and said "Hi, Daddy." 



Happy girl!
We love our cousin's hand me downs!
We pulled out Kate's summer dresses this week! Now that she is walking, it is a lot easier to wear dresses!
And we got some new hair bows! 

Last but not least....our 3 month old in her sister's 9 month old outfit. We have a big girl.

No comments: