Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Alabama Baby Shower

Burke and I had our first baby shower in Huntsville, AL. My sweet friend, Jennifer, was so kind to host and it was a lot of fun! It was so great to see friends that I haven't seen in so long!

Here are some pictures....


The photographer of the event....Jessica Porter Smith!

Here are a few of the gifts. Marin got so much stuff!! She got 7 newborn outfits, 10 3-6 month outfits, 4 6-9 month outfits, and then 6 of MY outfits that I wore as a baby! Plus monogrammed blankets, bibs, cute socks, a bouncy rocker, a door jumper thing, diapers, wipes, a breast pump.....


The most adorable dad and gift tracker...he was so sweet to come!


Some family photos...



A few of the other guests....


We had a wonderful time and are so thankful for all the gifts, friends, and family!

1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

just had to get on here before work. Can I say I am jealous of Marin's monogrammed things? Love that smocked dress. ;) Beautiful things! See you in Austin. Love you!