Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures

My dad got us a photography session for our baby gift. You can see more pictures on Oksana Joye's website. She did such an amazing job and I am so happy to have these pictures for Marin.

This is Burke's favorite...









Love this picture!



In this picture, I am pretty sure Burke is making fun of me for something.




Love this one...





Thanks Dad for the pictures!





Love the pink flowers...


Love this one too!


And this one....



3 comments:

awalton said...

those are beautiful Stacey!! you are glowing and really look great, i truly mean that. i hope you're feeling better, it certainly looks like it. what a wonderful gift!!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

I LOVE these pictures. What a great gift from your Dad. Truly so special. I love the one of you laying in Burkes lap and him looking into the distance. Beautiful! And can I say that I also love these pics because burke is smiling in every one of them. Amazing. Love you both!

deedeebundy said...

love, love, love, all of them!