Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

But Dad, I'm on camera.....

Marin noticed the video camera as soon as Burke put the blanket on her head for a game of Peek-a-Boo. Please notice how FAST she jerks that thing off so she can smile at the camera. She is a ham.


The Little Ham from Stacey Brednich on Vimeo.


And Marin's sweet friend Emily (9 months old) came over for a little play date and walk. Stephanie and I had such a fun time watching these cuties "play". They just went back and forth with all the toys. But I must say that Marin loves Emily. I had to tell her a couple of times that Emily was a person not a toy. Marin wanted to pull on toes, her dress. She thinks Emily is the best ever. I so look forward to watching this little friendship grow over the years.

Here is a video of the two sweethearts. Of course, as soon as I turned the camera on they stopped playing and stared at the camera. So this is try 3...


Play Date with Emily! from Stacey Brednich on Vimeo.

No comments: