Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A New Trick

Marin has started doing a new little trick with her passy. She will flip it sideways in her mouth. We think maybe the hard part feels good to her gums but it makes her look so funny.



"What? This is perfectly normal."

"Wanna try it, Dad?"



And just a few more pictures for fun....

Getting some morning exercises in.
(And looking like her Daddy....)

I think it is so cute how she watches this show.
She really only pays attention to the singing parts but I watch the whole show.
Let's Build a Word! 

And a little break for a picture....

1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

We love Word World! She looks SO much like Burke. Like me, you have the priviledge of having kids who look nothing like you. :) With Kate I said, "Well maybe the next one will look like me." We all know how that went. :) Love you Stace