Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer is here....

Which means visitors and museum free days! Our first visitor....my cousin IVY!!! It was so great to see her and spend a little time with her! We enjoyed a great Chicago pizza lunch downtown then the Adler Planetarium! Ivy met up with some friends for a concert in Millennium Park and some shopping...us old folks with a baby had to go home. But we had fun!


Sitting in a big girl high chair at lunch. She had so much fun sitting in this thing and it made dining
a lot easier! 

"You get pizza.
I get Sophie."

"Do I smile or do I eat the paper?"

I will do both! 

Marin got tired of the stroller.
My back got tired of the Marin.
But this part was really fun. You could move the astronauts and planets with your hand. 

My sweet cousin! And, of course, Marin turns her head. Like I said, this part was really neat!


You could move these guys around by pushing your hand in the air. 



Ivy is very creative and talented.
She doesn't steal ideas like me...she can actually think of them on her own.
She made this hair clip using our grandmothers buttons.
I thought it was adorable! 

Another try with Marin facing the camera except we felt like we were getting our prom picture. :o)

And we got to spend a extra night with her because she missed her flight. The funny part of the story is that she missed her flight from Austin coming here too. Bless her. 

No comments: