Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nails

I wanted to write this down so we don't forget! Marin's nails grow incredibly fast! She'll probably appreciate that later on in life when she gets pretty manicures but right now it drives me nuts. I have to clip her nails at least twice a week. And it's no easy task. The girl is too busy to be that still. (And trying to do it when she is sleeping is a disaster...)

She still "explores" things with her mouth but her new favorite way to check out new things is with her nails. It doesn't matter what it is....the couch, the car seat strap, the side of high chair, her pillow....she scratches and claws at it. Burke and I laugh at her because while I am breastfeeding, she is scraping the couch with her nails making the worst sound ever.  It really is funny.

Here is a video of her scratching some Styrofoam!


Scratchy Scratchy from Stacey Brednich on Vimeo.

No comments: