Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

15 Weeks

We've hit 15 weeks and I wish I could say the morning/all day sickness is gone. But, it is NOT. In fact, some days I feel like it is worse. But I know the wonderful, energetic, 2nd trimester good times are just around the corner....can't wait. Seriously, can't! wait!

Here is the belly picture which Burke lovingly calls the Porch Pooch. The baby is making a bit of an appearance...


And here is Burke's 15 week picture. I wish I could say he has a porch pooch but he looks fantastic. Jerk.

And for those who are asking, no we are not finding out the gender until the baby is born. I have been wishy washy lately, but Burke is standing firm. I think I can wait. Surprises are more fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute.....love you BIG!!!!!!!!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Well then I'll halt all of the sewing projects for your little one until he/she is born. It's a shame though I just made the cutest dress for Kate that I can make in small form. I'll guess I'll just have to wait. Bummer. Love seeing the porch pooch. Burke's pic was hilarious. Love you guys.

Sarah said...

"no we are not finding out the gender until the baby is born"

Jerk.

;-)