Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby's Room Project 1

So we have our home pretty much set up and settled in except for a few boxes here and there and some wedding presents to put away. But the baby's room....well, we still have a few months to get that room together. We did purchase this shelf (for $10..woohoo!). With some paint and TLC we (and when I say "we", I mean Burke) went from this....


to this....


to this.....

to THIS!!!

I have rearranged the shelf a million times because I can't get things organized quite the way I want. (Yes, Carolyn, I have a problem. But trust me it could be worse. Meet my dad.)
So that is all we have so far, but it is nice to have a place to put a few things. Who knows when we will do anything else to that poor room. Good thing we have some time before December.....

No comments: