Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Quick, I mean quick, trip to Atlanta!

Burke had an overnight work trip in Atlanta, so I tagged along to visit some friends!

It was so wonderful to see Suzy and

Amy and

Kim, April, and RaDora! (Jessica, you were missed!)

I also loved seeing Merrilee, my most favorite hair dresser! She cut my hair and I got a great visit with her! Such a sweet friend. (Curly hair people get very attached to their hair dressers.)
And we were even able to get a quick cup of coffee with Mary Joy! It was a fast trip but so wonderful to see everyone!

3 comments:

Amyawakened said...

That is 1 cute pic of us! Your hair looks awesome and the girls look perky :) Post it on fb and tag me :)

Sarah said...

Love the pics.

Next time you're in town for a longer visit, call me and we'll go get coffee...

Oh, wait...you can't have coffee?

;-)

Anonymous said...

Is that wine in that picture... heaven forbid!