Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

18 Weeks

Here's the porch pooch picture at 18 weeks-ish. (I'm not a fan of pregnancy math. I'm not a fan of any kind of math though.) But we had a doctor's appointment this week. It was a pretty boring visit. No ultrasound but we were able to hear the heartbeat. It was in the mid-upper 140s. It was sweet! The last two days have been wonderful! Hopefully, fingers crossed, the "swine flu" stage of this pregnancy may be making its exit!

I'm not sure what Burke was doing with this picture but you can see the baby from my angle. :o)


My mother-in-law gave me this Pregnancy Journal and it is so helpful for us. I'm not the greatest at journaling but it does have a section for the doctor's visits. We write down questions we have throughout the month for the doctor. It was so helpful at the appointment going down our list and knowing we hadn't forgotten anything! Thank you, Mary Beth!


While we were down there, we ordered me a new passport with my NEW NAME! We have most of the other paperwork done. But as we were walking back to the train, we saw the Eye.

Of course, we had to get a picture. I always think that I look more pregnant when I am standing next to Burke.

And baby shower dates are set! We have some great friends across the country!
Huntsville, AL shower- August 14
Austin, TX shower- September 11
Atlanta, GA shower- October 3
Can't wait to see everyone again!

3 comments:

awalton said...

i better get an invite to the Atlanta one! i want to see you and rub and talk to and rub again that belly of yours... someone did that to me a lot when i was pregnant with hannah, hmm... miss you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures..you look cute pregnant..Oh! Burke looks cute standing next to you pregnant ....love ya,ll BIG!!!!!!!!

heather byars said...

i want to touch that belly and talk to the little girl! (that is my guess as to the gender!) which shower am i invited to? miss you a lot!! glad to hear the yucky may be passing!! you look just adorable!!