Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

For Betsy...

Betsy, my sister in law, posted a recipe on her blog a few days ago and Burke has talked about it non-stop. So, being the good wife that I am, I made it for him for his homecoming from a work trip. Betsy warned that there were a lot of ingredients but there are a LOT of ingredients.
Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese....our version.

It was very good but a little too hot for us. I am a wimp when it comes to spicy.
And every meal has to have something GREEN!!!


And thanks to Bill and DeeDee, I made some sweet tea for our monogrammed pitcher! (Burke would have preferred Sangria....)

And for the baby's sweet tooth, Freezer Caramel Drizzle Pie.....

It was great to have him home again and to eat all this food!

2 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Try salsa next time instead of hot sauce. we didn't have any hot sauce and I subbed salsa and ours was not spicy.

awalton said...

you are such the little homemaker... love it!! i'm sure your hubby is enjoying it as well! yes, and have fun with all the comments on the baby subject. please post them for us, you know for a good laugh. too funny