Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Birthday Celebration!

We had a fun day celebrating Burke's 30th birthday yesterday. Marin and I were so happy that he could be home with us! For lunch we went to a new Mediterranean place and it was delicious! Then it was time to open presents!

Since I was put on a strict birthday budget, I had to get creative. So, he got Birthday Coupons for massages and a running partner for 30 miles throughout the year. He had requested that we get to work out together as part of his birthday gift (which I think is really, really sweet) but, of course, I walk outside, put one foot on the sidewalk which is COVERED IN ICE and slip and fall...hard. I was a bit sore. So the work out sessions will have to come when I can learn how to walk or ice skate.

Some new gym clothes....because he is obsessed with exercise.
Then he requested a Mexican dinner and an ICE CREAM CAKE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Marin loved the birthday excitement.

Burke, we love you so much and are so happy we got to celebrate with you!

No comments: