Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Look who is a month old TODAY....

We can't believe Miss Marin is already a month old!

She has lots of room to grow in her onesie! Its going to be fun to watch her fill it out over the next 11 months!

She went to her one month check up today at the doctor. She now weighs 11lbs 10oz and is 22 1/4 inches long. She had to get another shot but she was such a big girl (and so was mommy). Look at her cute bandaid but really look at those cute chubby legs!



Here she is with Daddy at a month old....

And with Mommy at a month old....



We love you, Marin!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ok you are gonna get really really sick of hearing this from me but I cannot believe the resemblence I see in her and my boys. It is not at all to ever so slight and then total all at the same time. Weird, I know. But I love seeing pics of her. My guess is she won't take long to outgrow that onesie! Glad and thankful she is happy and healthy. Love you!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Well how can it be that Marin is already ONE month? She looks beautiful! i can't wait to see that onesie in 11 months. What a girl!

MJT said...

I'll bet the onesie will be too small before her 1st Bday. Such a cutie!