Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Visit From Maye Maye

My sweet mother and Marin's Maye Maye made her first solo flight to Chicago to help me out while Burke went back to work for the first long trip since Marin was born. Not only did she conquer her fears of flying but she put up with me the whole week. She's a brave woman. Thank you again Mom for coming up! We love you!

Three generations of crazy, southern women....

(My cute hat and scarf came from my sweet mother-in-law. I LOOOOVVVVEEE them. The hat is adorable and is perfect for bad hair days.)


Snuggled and bundled up for a trip out...


Look at those big eyes looking at the camera! It's hard to see them in the pictures because I have to fix red eyes in most of them but Marin has beautiful blue/gray eyes!
Thanks again, Maye Maye. Marin loves and misses you.

No comments: