Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rockin' and Rollin'

Marin loves her changing table (probably because we are there a lot...the girl doodles). But she will watch the ceiling fan lights forever (we have a remote that can dim the lights back and forth...). I moved her crib CD player over to her changing table so she can listen to some music while I change her diaper. It is SO FUN to watch her listen. She has started "dancing" and "singing" with the songs. We have been listening to a fairy tale CD this week. It's funny because I think there are songs that she likes more than others. Her favorites are the Goldilocks song and the Little Red Riding Hood song. But I did get a couple of videos of her singing and dancing...dedicated to her cousins Kate and Carson. She can't wait to meet you two!

I love how she gets one leg going first and then everything starts moving. Right now she dances like me but hopefully she will pick up some new moves from her dad.

Untitled from Stacey Brednich on Vimeo.


And for Aunt Cissy....


I started tutoring again this week. Marin met Olivia for the first time!

3 comments:

awalton said...

She is just too smart!! What fun to have a singer and dancer on your hands already!

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit!!!! She is precious!!!! I love you MARIN!!!!! Aunt Cissy!!!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

kate loved this video and then asked to see the "Agoo" video. and then again. :) She said said, "that baby marin." I said "isn't she cute?" Kate said, "She's cute!" Can't wait until we meet her!