Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011!

Happy 2011! We hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's. Burke and I celebrated by going to bed early but we did manage a kiss at midnight. We have a cute little alarm clock that helped us ring in the new year. Marin is, of course, still perfect. She is getting into her little schedule and just an overall HAPPY baby.

She did get her first sponge bath the other night. She doodled a big ONE (and boy can she doodle...the whole neighborhood can hear the action going on in that diaper....) but it ended up all over her back so we thought we would clean that up!?!? She hated the bath. Hated it. Marin doesn't like to be cold so....


She was much happier to be in her cozy towel.


One of my favorite pictures of the week. I got this onesie for Burke when we first found out I was pregnant. So very cute.

This is usually what she looks like after she breastfeeds. Deep, deep coma. You could drop her on her head and she would still be sleeping.





This picture was taken tonight when Burke was singing "Your momma is a wackadoo. A wackadoo. A wackadoo." I guess its better she learns this about me at an early age!
Its weird to think that this time last week we were at the hospital getting ready to have her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pictures and the up dates...tell my baby girl maye maye loves her big....and she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whackado,whackado,whackado

Sarah said...

Dearest Whackadoo,

Marin is beautiful and I could just squeeze her. Congrats and good luck!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

I loved this post! Love the pictures and the doodle story. :) Love you guys!