Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And we have....

Sunshine!!!
Marin and I were able to go on a walk this afternoon!! And we didn't even need a hat or a scarf! It was beautiful. The only thing that would have made it better is if Burke was here.
Ready for our walk....


Checking out the kids playing at Bell Elementary School...


Awkward picture, I know. But this is her new trick. She has some serious abdominal muscles (again, she gets this trait from her dad) but she can completely pull herself up to a sitting position. She does it in her bouncy seat, her swing. So really she should be buckled in right now but.....

And this is a common face right now. Those fingers are so very tasty.


No really. They are tasty. So tasty her hands are raw from her chewing/drooling on them. I have to put heavy duty lotion stuff on them every night.


It was so sunny, we even needed a little shade!


It is funny how fall has always been my favorite season. Always. You get a cool down from the hot, southern summer and of course, its a new school year with new cute students. But now that I am a Chicago mommy, spring may very well be my new favorite. I am so looking forward to it. I know that it will snow here next week just because I am writing this...argh. But Chicago spring, I can't wait to meet you! Hurry up!

No comments: