Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pinch Proof

I wanted a picture of Marin and I in our matching St. Patrick's Day green and this is what we got. There is a reason all the pictures we have of her are with Burke.

This is the only one where she is somewhat cooperating...


Then we get this...

and here I am the awkward one...

and now she isn't even going to look at the camera.


Again, there is a reason the pictures are always with Burke.

And now she is with her Daddy and we get...
smiles...


and more smiles....(I love this picture! Mary Beth, don't worry I will get you a copy.;o)


and yes, more smiles. (You little booger. And he wasn't even wearing GREEN!!)


Isn't this one sweet though?


So the photography session wasn't the only time she was uncooperative for me today. She was a wee bit o'crabby this St. Patrick's Day. I finally sat her down in her swing and said something like, "Marin, you aren't being very nice." And she looked over at me and...


Ok, you're forgiven. :o)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: