Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Laundry and Haircut

So in an effort to rid this household of the frumpy housewife that stays in her yoga pants and pony tail all day long, I cut my hair today. I love it. Its fresh and new and ready to welcome spring (if a haircut can actually welcome spring, this one would...). So Chicago, hurry up with this spring stuff. But here we are modeling my haircut and Marin's outfit. Her outfit is very special. It is one of her cousin Kate's hand me downs. (Jared, nice job!)

Sorry for all the blurry pictures. But I want it documented that Marin moves a lot these days and I have to be quick or she will jump out of my arms.

When our faces are blurry, maybe we kind of look a like!?!? Ok, ok, she looks like her dad even when she is blurry.

She is sitting on her knees for some reason. She does have feet.

Cute outfit. Spring hair do....front view. And she is still but her foot is more interesting than the camera.


And a little side angle view (for you Heather...)

And laundry is so much more fun when I have cute company....

2 comments:

heather byars said...

i love it!! the hair and the cute little laundry helper!!!

awalton said...

you're hair looks awesome! i bet it's easy to do too, love it! and that little Marin gets cuter and cuter! ya'll need to make a trip down to ga. :)