Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our 70s Baby

When you have a mom that saves everything from your childhood (and
I mean everything), then your own daughter gets to wear one of your baby outfits!





And....Burke and I had our first date last night! Our good friend kept Marin while we had a nice dinner. Having a baby can consume your world, so I was given strict instructions that we were not allowed to talk about the k-i-d (and yes, he spelled k-i-d everytime). And although we enjoyed a delicious dinner and great conversation, I want it on the record that Burke brought up the k-i-d first! Ha! Marin did a great job...slept most of the time then woke up to gobble down a bottle right before we picked her up! (Burke, thanks for the sweet evening out. I love you.)

1 comment:

heather byars said...

now where is the picture of you in this outfit (as a baby)! yay for date night, we do not do it enough. her smile is the sweetest!