Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

24 Weeks

We had a doctor's appointment today and everything looks great. Marin is growing into her big head quite nicely. The ultrasound lady gave us 3D pictures this time. Of course, I think they can look a bit creepy but it was fun seeing her today. She was moving around and kept getting her hand in the way of the picture but she did get these pictures.

I know it is really hard to see the scanned pictures on here but in this picture I think Marin has Burke's mouth. She's gonna pop and look just like him I know it.


She looks rounder from this angle...so I can say she looks like me in this one. :o)


And whoever can figure out what this is will be the blog post winner?!?!?
(I have no idea what this is. I'm sure the lady told me but I have completely forgotten. Hoping you guys know....)

3 comments:

heather byars said...

beautiful! what an angel!! i have no idea what that last picture is of??!! it look like either lungs or a brain? am i close? you are looking good momma!!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

That first one is Burke! Oh my goodness! The last one is her brain maybe?

Sarah said...

BOOTY!