Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Porch Pooch- 28 Weeks


I have already started telling Marin that she should come out at 37 weeks. She will be fully baked by then and well, I just don't see any reason for her to stay in there those extra 3 weeks. That's what the book says....
Thankfully, I'm not throwing up anymore but I still get nauseous quite a bit. Bummer. But now the lovely hemorroid segment of pregnancy is in full force. Seriously??!!?!? I mean, really?!?Yippee. I'm not sure which part I enjoy more. Oh brother. My little girl thoroughly enjoys taking over my entire body. It really is quite humorous. (Sorry if this paragraph was a little TMI, but I want Marin to know that she did indeed take over my whole body for 9 months and that she owes me calm and beautiful junior high years. That how parenting works, right?)
I do love feeling her move around though. And she does MOVE AROUND. Whoa. The girl is busy. all. the. time. Burke will probably get her a gym membership as soon as she comes out. And some days it does seem she is just as ready as I am to come out and play! So sweet!
And the doctor called this week to get insurance information, etc for delivery. It doesn't seem like that is possible...but I know it is just around the corner. We can't wait to meet this baby!

1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

You definitely have the most enetertaining prego updates of anyone I know. Love you!