Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall!!!

I am so excited about fall! Today it is cool and beautiful outside!! Happy! Happy! If only I had some pumpkin apple muffins....but not one grocery store here as pumpkin out yet. Argh. They apparently do not know, although some have been informed by now, that I start baking pumpkin things on September 1. I like pumpkin. Burke did treat me to a pumpkin donut at Dunkin Donuts (after our gym workout...ha!) and it was a bit of heaven. Again, I like pumpkin...and FALL!!
So here are some fall pictures. This is our street. I love our street. I want to try really hard and take pictures throughout the seasons. The leaves will be changing and then the snow will come....I am sooooo excited!


My mother always decorated our home from top to bottom for every season and holiday. It was so much fun for me and my sister. So, here are just a little fall decorations for September.

I love the sweet cinnamon pumpkin candle from Bath and Body Works. Did I mention I love pumpkin?

And, of course, fall brings football! We got our season tickets to Northwestern this past week. I know nothing about Northwestern (not that I know much about football in general). But I really know nothing about Northwestern other than their colors are purple and their mascot is a wildcat (I think). But we are excited about football games. I love going to football games. I will be all plump and round this season.

And the football necklace and bracelet I found for $1 and just had to get it for Marin for next year. I think for the necklace, I will paint her name on the footballs and then the bracelet I will put all the teams "we" cheer for.....Kansas, Texas, Alabama, and now I guess Northwestern.

One more time...I am really excited about fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fI love ya'll so much....stay happy!

heather byars said...

missing you so much it hurts!! i hope your fall in chicago is everything you want it to be. your street looks wonderful and so do your decorations. i promise, i am coming to visit!! i can't believe how long it has been since i have seen you! i need to rub that belly!! love love you!

MJT said...

Stacey, I have one question for you. Do you like pumpkins? Just wondering. :)