Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A little Marin update...

Well, Marin most definitely has her dad's energy level. (Help me now.) She is constantly moving and kicking ALL. THE. TIME. It really is nice though because its a reminder there is a little person actually growing in there and I'm not just losing my mind for no good reason.

Her latest little "trick" has me a little worried. I can change the position I am sitting in or laying in and if she doesn't like it, she will pick a spot and just kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick until I move back to the orginal position. Burke has felt her do this. It was cute the first time she did it. Now she just seems bossy. Enjoy it now, sweetie, because once you come out, I may kick back. :o) Not really, but I am bossy too...and bigger than you.

On a thankful note: After all this hard work.....

Marin will have a place to eat!! Thank you Austin girls!!

And I decided I better go ahead and do some laundry for Marin since her wardrobe keeps growing. I actually used the baby detergent and everything. I know, I know, I thought I would attempt to be a good mom for a while before I become a "real" mom and use the same detergent everyone else uses. (wink! wink!) I was a bit overwelmed when I started.
This is the laundry basket just for blankets, bibs, and burp cloths....

And then her clothes....
Uh, whoa. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who have been so generous with these adorable things!

3 comments:

heather byars said...

i love doing baby laundry. i use the baby detergent for about six months and then i forget and just go back to our regular stuff. and really i don't use the baby stuff, just the free and clear stuff.

Carolyn said...

didn't you mean to title your post "the big marin update???" :)

She is getting all her brattiness out of the way now! She will be an easy baby. I truly believe in the power of positive thinking. Believe it Mommy and it will happen - she will be an angel, she will be an angel, she will be an angel.....

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Love this post. Sweet little baby girl. And that picture of Burke is a true exhibit of how all Daddies feel when they put together something baby wise. Kick away little girl we can't wait to meet you.