Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wichita Folks!

Some of Burke's friends from Wichita came into town for the weekend. I loved, loved, LOOOOOVVVEEEDDDD them. Some of the greatest people in the world! We laughed a lot and I loved getting to know each and everyone of them! Here are a few pictures from the weekend...


On one of our many walks down town.....They gave Burke a hard time for making me walk so much. It made me laugh.


Eating one of the many delicious meals of the weekend. Thank you, Lori and Wynetta, for paying attention to my annoying picture taking.

Burke with Shiloh, one of his high school best friends. Shiloh didn't like the Pumpkin Spice Latte....you can imagine my shock.



We took a little boat tour...a little windy and cold but still fun. (Special thanks to Kris and Wynetta for the pregnancy issue help. Oh yes. I really got to know this group of people WELL. Very understanding and so very entertaining about EVERYTHING! Have I mentioned that I prefer kids outside of my body????)



And then the last Cubs game of the season. Of course, they lost.


But Chelsea Handler threw the opening pitch...



We had a lot of fun spending time with these fantastic folks from Kansas. I can't wait to go to Wichita and see everyone again!

No comments: