Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

My friend Debbie

We were in Austin this past weekend for our baby shower and I got to steal a few minutes to see my great friend Debbie. You know, my friend Debbie with five kids. She's so great. She gave us a box full of goodies, an adorable diaper bag, mongrammed bloomers, and lots of ideas and tips!! Seriously, she is awesome and it was so great to see her!


Look how Miss Elizabeth has grown!! She looks like Daniel to me!


And the rest of the girls!! Daniel, you were missed but I hope you had fun at your friends house!


Ok, so have I mentioned that Debbie has 5 kids??? Well, she needs an award for organization, cleaning, and decorating. Yes, I am jealous. I love, love, love her house at Christmas. But her fall decorations were just as adorable. Here are a few.....


No comments: