Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

8 More Weeks!

Dear Marin,
I meant to write this all out on Tuesday but I haven't been feeling the greatest this week. Again, I say thank you for that, little missy. But this Tuesday (October 26th) you had the hiccups for the first time in my belly. It took me a minute to figure out what was going on but your little hiccup, hiccup, hiccup was just the most precious thing ever. It was fun!
You are growing everyday and it is evident by the size of my belly. Your dad teases me a lot about how "graceful and flexible" I am when I try to do simple things like get off the couch from a lying position. He sometimes compares me to a turtle stuck on its back. So, yes, you are growing. And you still love to move. Which, I must say, is absolutely my most favorite part of being pregnant. It's fun to feel you moving around but it gives me peace of mind that you are doing ok in there. It is still so crazy to watch my stomach move around like something from a horror movie. I always want your dad to see it but when you start punching my stomach in weird positions and I get his attention, you get stage fright and stop. Little stinker. You better not do that later on because it really does make me look crazy. And I don't need any help looking crazy.
And...your favorite place to rest your head these days is right on my bladder. We spend a lot of time in the bathroom....mostly at night. But you're comfortable.

We go back to the doctor next week and we get to see pictures of you again. We only have 8 more weeks and then we get to meet you! I! Can't! Wait! And remember, you are fully baked at 37 weeks, so if you want to come on out around December 3, we would love to spend Christmas with you! We love you, sweet girl.

-Mom and Dad

1 comment: