Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

This past Saturday was my Mom's 60th birthday and I got to go to Alabama and celebrate with her and my family! It was great to see everyone! I loved watching my nephew Will's face light up when he felt Marin kick. Too funny.

Here my nephew, Drew, is mocking me and my big baby belly....


A little birthday dinner celebration! (Mom had a really cute dress on but of course she had to hide in the back for the picture....) Burke you were missed but everyone thanks you for taking care of me and Marin and working so hard!


My mom's birthday present was a little help with house cleaning. My mother has a HUGE sentimental streak in her personality. She has some trouble with saving basically everything from our childhood. She has every Halloween costume, every baby doll, first sewing kit....even our toys like this oldie....
And now kids have Ipads....
Happy Birthday, Mother! We love you!

No comments: