Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Atlanta Shower

My trip to Atlanta was so much fun! I loved seeing so many friends and get in some great visits!

First, I went to the park with my friend Amanda's cute, cute girls, Hope and Hannah!


On Sunday, these lovely ladies hosted a baby shower for our Marin. Thank you so much ladies! April, thanks for opening your home!


Mary Joy is so talented! I'm a southern girl so I loved all the monogramming!

The cupcakes were delicious....I had two.

Mary Joy, thank you for all the adorable decorations.


We played "Guess the Celebrity Mom". I didn't do so bad. (Amy, catch up on the shallow news.) Kim and RaDora, I think you were in charge of the exacto knife...nice work.


It was so great to see these girls. I've known Tori since high school and Alisha since college. It was so nice to hear AND LAUGH really really hard to similiar pregnancy stories. Thanks ladies for making me feel normal!


Emily and LaDonna drove all the way from Tuscaloosa! Thank you! (Emily was in Uganda when I was there. Such a great friend!)


Fun North Atlanta Friends! Jen needs her own reality show she is so funny. And Sarah has a great blog here....hilarious writer!


I taught with these ladies at Greater Atlanta Christian School. I really miss them tons. (Amanda, thanks for letting me spend a little time with your cute girls!)

Jenny and Ronnalee! I love them and their kids!

Mary Joy, Kim, April, RaDora, and Amy, thank you again for such a wonderful shower. Marin definitely has a cuter wardrobe than me now. Geez. But it was great to see you all! I will be back soon with a little one for you to meet!

2 comments:

RaDora said...

I love taking all the credit, but it was April who was all over that exacto knife. If Kim and I had been in charge, Keith Urban really wouldn't have had any bangs. It was GREAT getting to see you.

April said...

I did have to buy an exacto knife just for the occasion. So much fun being with you. Bring Marin (Mer-in) down to the south as soon as possible. We need to properly indoctrinate her into southern culture (i.e. royalty).