Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Earthquake!

Last night a very strange thing happened. I can tell this girl may be running out of space in the ol' belly because I looked down and can only describe what appeared to be an earthquake in my stomach. I have never seen it jerk and shake like it did for a good solid 10 minutes. It was a 8.0 on the Richter scale.


This was the conversation we had...


Me: Marin, are you ready to come out and play?
Marin: Shake, JERK, shake.


Me: Marin, are you running out of room in there?
Marin: Jerk, Kick, Jerk, Shake


Me: Marin, it's almost time for you to come out. Hang in there.
Marin: JERK JERK JERK SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE


Seriously, an earthquake...in my belly. I halfway expected a scene from alien where she would just punch her way out. Bless her.



Apparently she is the size of a butternut squash right now....which is a very fall-ish size.


1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Love that story. I used to put a book on my belly and just watch it move all over the place. It was a constant show at night. I would just watch kate and then Carson kick and move. Truly one of the best, not to mention strangest feelings in the world!