Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Marin's Room....tadadada...in VIDEO!

This week we got a new camcorder to video the little one for far away grandparents and family. (Thanks again Maye Maye.) So to give it a little test drive, here is a "tour" of Marin's room. I am not talking because I hate what I sound like in videos. I still have a little organizing to do but it's mostly finished. She just has so much STUFF and very little space for it!

First....look how small it is. Technology can be amazing. Most of the time it annoys the snot out of me but I do like how small this thing is....


Seriously....


And now the video...sorry its shaky. Hope you don't vomit watching it....

Marin's Room from Stacey Brednich on Vimeo.

The pictures on top of the shelves are Burke's baseball/basketball cards from his childhood. I told you they would make it the baby's room even if it was a girl!

Only 10(-ish) more weeks to go!

1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

I love it. You did such a good job. Video is also for far away Aunts as well as grandparents.;) Thank you so much!