Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October

Our neighbors go all out for Halloween. Of course, I think that all the decorated houses are so much fun. And of course, I was the creeper neighbor that went around taking pictures of their houses. Oh well.

First, here is our street in the fall. Love the colors and falling leaves....

And some Halloween decorations....

This is Muscles Marinara's house. We don't know his real name but he wears tight tanktops everyday to show off his muscles when he rides his motorcyle. He seems super nice though and he has creative pumpkin faces. We should probably learn his real name.

We don't know this neighbor but I loved the scarecrow couple...


Spiders everywhere!
This is my favorite one though!! The graveyard at the house on the corner!

I hope they decorate like this at Christmas....

1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

I love this street. It's what living in Chicago is all about. I love the neighborhood you guys live in. I bet you're not too far off on muscles marinara's name and he probably is the nicest guy on the street.